Maytag front-load dryer with the PowerDry system and extra moisture sensor. The PowerDry cycle runs hotter and works harder with optimized heat and airflow to power out moisture and dry tough loads faster.
ADVANCED MOISTURE SENSING WITH INDUSTRY-EXCLUSIVE EXTRA MOISTURE SENSOR
With additional power from the industry-exclusive extra moisture sensor, Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly and completely dry heavy loads.
STEAM REFRESH CYCLE
The Steam Refresh cycle uses a fine mist in the heated dryer drum to relax wrinkles and revive clothes without washing.
The PowerDry cycle runs hotter and works harder with optimized heat and airflow to power out moisture and dry tough loads faster.
It removes up to 99.9% of 3 common household bacteria, so you can rest easy with whatever towels, sheets and baby clothes you're keeping close.
We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. Better Built by hard-working employees and delivered straight from Marion, Ohio to you, these dryers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
10 YEAR LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY
We don't just tell you a Maytag® dryer will provide excellent drying for years: we confidently back our dryers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and drum.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
9.2 cu. ft.
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
Energy Star Certified
Number of Cycles
• Bedding • Delicates • Heavy Duty • Normal • PowerDry • Rapid Dry • Sanitize • Steam Refresh • Timed Dry • Wrinkle Control
• Less • More • Normal
• Air Only • Extra Low • High • Low • Medium
Number of Temperature Settings
• Heating Burner BTU: 20000 • Advanced Moisture Sensor • Cycle Time Remaining • EcoBoost™/Energy Saver • Lint Filter Indicator • Sound Package • Magnetic Door Latch • Automatic Temperature Controls • Drying Rack • Dryer Option Selections: Damp Dry Signal, Drum Light, Energy Saver, My Cycle, Static Reduce, Steam Boost, Timed Dry Adjust, Wrinkle Prevent • Feedback-Status Indicators: Check Lint Screen, Check Vent, Done, Estimated Time Remaining, Good Air Flow, Sensing, Steam
28" - 30"
29 inch(es) / 73.66 cm
43.44 inch(es) / 110.33 cm
33.5 inch(es) / 85.09 cm
• Depth With Door Open 90 Degree: 57 5/8" • For more information please refer to dimension guide
Additional Warranty Information
• First year limited warranty (parts and labor) • Second through tenth year limited warranty (drum motor and stainless steel or powder coated paint drum only - labor not included)