This beautiful electric range produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat™ true convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. This range also features a Steam Rack that adds additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results. The oven is 6.4 cu ft., providing an extra-large cooking capacity that’s perfect for preparing multiple dishes at once.
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Stainless Steel
120/240 Volts, 120/208 Volts
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
• Left Front Element : 3000/1950/1050 Watts
• Left Rear Element : 1300 Watts
• Right Front Element : 3200 Watts
• Right Rear Element : 1200 Watts
• Center Warm Zone : 100 Watts
12"/9"/6", 6", 10", 6", 6"
Digital Temperature Control
• Even-Heat™ True Convection
• Steam Rack
• 5 Cooking Elements Including a Warm Zone
• EasyConvect™ Conversion
• Glass Touch Controls
• Stainless Steel Towel Bar Handles
• ADA Height and Operation Compliant
• Bake Element Power : 3600W@240 V
• Broiler Element Power : 4000W
• Single Convection Fan
• Selections : Steam Bake, Bread Proofing, Keep Warm Setting, Cook Time, Delay Start, Warm Zone, Clock
Digital Temperature Control
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
28.31 inch(es) / 71.9 cm
• 1 3/16" (3.0 Cm) Height From Cooktop To Top Of Vent
• 29 7/8" (75.9 Cm)
• Model/serial Number Plate (located Behind The Oven Door On The Top Right-hand Side Of The Oven Frame)
• 36" (91.4 Cm) Height To Top Of Cooktop Edge With Leveling Legs Screwed All The Way In (Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 28 5/16" (71.9 Cm) Max. Depth From Front Of Console To Back Of Range.
• 28 7/8" (73.3 Cm) Max. Depth From Handle To Back Of Range.
• Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 Cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.
This KitchenAid high power, convection 1200-watt microwave oven unlocks your culinary creativity with the power of a microwave, a convection oven and a broiling element. Furthermore, the Crispwave™ technology and crisper pan allows it to be ...
KitchenAid® 24" double wall oven with True Convection in the upper oven. Featuring a professionally-inspired design, electronic controls with a control lock function, and the EasyConvect™ Conversion System that takes the guesswork out of convection ...