This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas range with convection oven offers 5 burners and a warming drawer to keep cooked food warm or to warm plates before serving. This range also features a steam rack which offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Allows you to keep cooked food warm or warm plates before serving.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Gas (not specified)
• Center rear: 8,000 BTU
• Left front: 18,000 BTU
• Left rear: 9,500 BTU
• Right front: 15,000 BTU
• Right rear: 5,000 BTU
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
• SatinGlide® racks move smoothly, allowing effortless loading, even with large or heavy dishes
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven
• 2 Grates
• Warming drawer
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.43 inch(es) / 64.6 cm
• 27 7/8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• 36" (91.4 cm) cooktop height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) overall height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) width
• 25 7/16 (64.6 cm) depth. Back of range to front of cooktop ( Front door and drawer may extend farther forward, depending on styling.)
This KitchenAid intuitive top control dishwasher features the ProWash™ cycle, which determines the ideal cycle based on load size and soil level and then makes real-time adjustments to achieve the best cleaning performance. The durable ...
KitchenAid 30.0 cu.ft. built-in side-by-side refrigerator features the ExtendFresh™ plus temperature management system which ensures that ingredients remain fresh for maximum taste and texture using a sensor-controlled system with a ...
KitchenAid® 1000-watt microwave oven with 7 sensor functions to assist you in the kitchen by automatically adjusting the time needed to cook, reheat or defrost without guesswork about power levels or cooking times. The Cookshield Finish makes ...
A combination of style and functionality, this KitchenAid stainless cabinet beverage center features two temperature-controlled zones to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a special zone for whites and a separate ...
KitchenAid® 24'' wine cellar with a capacity of 46 bottles and a right-hand door swing. Featuring two temperature-controlled zones, SatinGlide® metal-front racks, UV-protected thermal glass door and auto-light interior LED ligh
This cooktop features two extremely powerful burners which provide precise, versatile control from 20,000 BTU to 1,300 BTU and in between on one burner. KitchenAid commercial-style cooktops bring the tools of restaurant chefs into residential ...
KitchenAid® 24" double wall oven with True Convection in the upper oven. Featuring a professionally-inspired design, electronic controls with a control lock function, and the EasyConvect™ Conversion System that takes the guesswork out of convection ...