This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas range with convection oven offers 5 burners and a warming drawer to keep cooked food warm or to warm plates before serving. This range also features a steam rack which offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Allows you to keep cooked food warm or warm plates before serving.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Gas (not specified)
• Center rear: 8,000 BTU
• Left front: 18,000 BTU
• Left rear: 9,500 BTU
• Right front: 15,000 BTU
• Right rear: 5,000 BTU
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
• SatinGlide® racks move smoothly, allowing effortless loading, even with large or heavy dishes
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven
• 2 Grates
• Warming drawer
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.43 inch(es) / 64.6 cm
• 27 7/8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• 36" (91.4 cm) cooktop height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) overall height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) width
• 25 7/16 (64.6 cm) depth. Back of range to front of cooktop ( Front door and drawer may extend farther forward, depending on styling.)
This beautifully KitchenAid designed top control dishwasher harnesses the power of the dynamic wash arms to provide complete water coverage and superior cleaning. The unique design has nine arms that directly spray water everywhere in the ...
KitchenAid 30.0 cu.ft. built-in side-by-side refrigerator features the ExtendFresh™ plus temperature management system which ensures that ingredients remain fresh for maximum taste and texture using a sensor-controlled system with a ...
KitchenAid 30-inch over-the-range convection microwave oven with High-speed cooking. Featuring a microwave sensor that triggers a cycle that precisely steams food, including a steamer container to help achieve the best cooking results. Its ...
With a 600 CFM blower motor, this vent performs well over cooking surfaces with outputs up to 108K BTUs. A stainless steel body and heavy-duty filters offer durability, while the under-the-cabinet configuration allows you to hide ductwork in the ...
This cooktop features an extremely powerful burner which provides precise, versatile control from 20,000 BTU to 1,300 BTU and in between on one burner, along with an Even-Heat™ griddle. KitchenAid® commercial-style cooktops bring the ...
This KitchenAid 27" combination wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. Its upper ...