This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas range with convection oven offers 5 burners and a warming drawer to keep cooked food warm or to warm plates before serving. This range also features a steam rack which offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Allows you to keep cooked food warm or warm plates before serving.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Gas (not specified)
• Center rear: 8,000 BTU
• Left front: 18,000 BTU
• Left rear: 9,500 BTU
• Right front: 15,000 BTU
• Right rear: 5,000 BTU
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
• SatinGlide® racks move smoothly, allowing effortless loading, even with large or heavy dishes
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven
• 2 Grates
• Warming drawer
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.43 inch(es) / 64.6 cm
• 27 7/8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• 36" (91.4 cm) cooktop height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) overall height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) width
• 25 7/16 (64.6 cm) depth. Back of range to front of cooktop ( Front door and drawer may extend farther forward, depending on styling.)
This beautifully designed Top Control Dishwasher has a Window with Lighted Interior so you can inspect dishes before removing them. It uses breakthrough Clean Water Wash System that continuously cleans the water for superior performance, even ...
KitchenAid® 30-inch wide standard depth french-door refrigerator with interior dispenser. This refrigerator provides a 19.7 cu. ft. total capacity with a full-width pantry and a factory installed ice maker. It also offers the ...
This KitchenAid high power, convection 1200-watt microwave oven unlocks your culinary creativity with the power of a microwave, a convection oven and a broiling element. Furthermore, the Crispwave™ technology and crisper pan allows it to be ...
For performance tailored to your needs, customize this vent with either a 600 or 1200 CFM blower motor (sold separately). A stainless steel body and heavy-duty filters offer durability, while the wall-mount configuration provides highly efficient
This KitchenAid 36" 5-element electric cooktop with Even-Heat™ technology features triple and double-ring elements to closely match cookware size to power needs, touch-activated electronic controls which use intuitive technology and ...
This 30" KitchenAid single wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there’re no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The temperature probe ...