This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas range with convection oven offers 5 burners and a warming drawer to keep cooked food warm or to warm plates before serving. This range also features a steam rack which offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Allows you to keep cooked food warm or warm plates before serving.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Gas (not specified)
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
• Center rear: 8,000 BTU
• Left front: 18,000 BTU
• Left rear: 9,500 BTU
• Right front: 15,000 BTU
• Right rear: 5,000 BTU
Digital Temperature Control
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
• SatinGlide® racks move smoothly, allowing effortless loading, even with large or heavy dishes
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven
• 2 Grates
• Warming drawer
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.43 inch(es) / 64.6 cm
• 27 7/8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• 36" (91.4 cm) cooktop height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) overall height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) width
• 25 7/16 (64.6 cm) depth. Back of range to front of cooktop ( Front door and drawer may extend farther forward, depending on styling.)
This Kitchenaid integrated dishwasher with 6-cycles and 5 options features the ProWash™ cycle, the heat dry option and the Sani Rinse® option. It also offers a durable stainless steel construction and a 4-hour delay option.
This KitchenAid high power, convection 1200-watt microwave oven unlocks your culinary creativity with the power of a microwave, a convection oven and a broiling element. Furthermore, the Crispwave™ technology and crisper pan allows it to be ...
Great meals shouldn't take your breath away until they're being served. This convertible (recirculation or vented) hood liner has multiple dishwasher-safe grease filters and optional recirculation kit/charcoal filters for heightened air quality. The ...
This 30" KitchenAid single wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there’re no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The temperature probe ...