This KitchenAid® 30-inch induction slide-in range features 4 elements with a bridge zone, front controls and a baking drawer to add more cooking options using different compartments at different temperatures. This appliance also provides a wireless probe that allows cooks to walk away from the oven and maintain their control.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
Bridge element combines two cooking zones into one large surface to allow you to do more on your range.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Lets cooks walk away from the oven without walking away from control. Our probe can easily be set to specific temperatures, and alerts you when the desired temperature has been reached. The easy-to-read monitor lets you attend to the rest of the meal.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Stainless Steel
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
• Left Front : 2500 Watt
• Left Rear : 2500 Watt
• Right Front : 3600 Watt
• Right Rear : 1800 Watt
7", 7", 11", 6"
Digital Temperature Control
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• Wireless probe lets cooks walk away from the oven without walking away from control
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results
• Bridge zone features two 7 inch cooking zones with a bridge element that combines them into one large surface
• Baking drawer separate compartment allows to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
35.98 inch(es) / 91.4 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
28.31 inch(es) / 71.9 cm
• 1 3/16" (3.0 cm) height from cooktop to top of vent
• Model/serial number plate (located behind the oven door on the top right-hand side of the oven frame)
• 36" (91.4 cm) height to top of cooktop edge with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• 28 5/16" (71.9 cm) max. depth from front of console to back of range
• 28 7/8" (73.3 cm) max. depth from handle to back of range
This top control KitchenAid dishwasher comes with breakthrough Ultra-Fine Filtration. It continuously cleans the wash water for superior performance, even with the heaviest loads. It features a ProScrub™ option that uses 40 targeted spray jets to ...
This KitchenAid high power, convection 1200-watt microwave oven unlocks your culinary creativity with the power of a microwave, a convection oven and a broiling element. Furthermore, the Crispwave™ technology and crisper pan allows it to be ...
This 27" KitchenAid single wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there’re no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The temperature probe ...