KitchenAid® 30-inch electric range with single oven, 5 cooking elements and a warm zone. It features 2 dual zone cooking elements which provide multiple cooking surfaces that allow you to use a variety of cookware. This range also contains a storage drawer that perfectly stores pots, pans and baking sheets.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Provides a convenient storage area for frequently used pots and pans.
2 DUAL ELEMENTS
Provides multiple cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features two cooking elements, each with dual zones.
Allows you to keep cooked food warm or warm plates before serving.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Center Rear: 100 Watt
• Left Front: 3000/1900 Watt
• Left Rear: 1300 Watt
• Right Front: 3000/1400 Watt
• Right Rear: 1200 Watt
6", 12"/9", 6", 9"/6", 6"
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• Easyconvect™ Time And Temperature Conversion System Takes The Guesswork Out Of Convection Cooking
• Even-heat™ True Convection System Provides Consistent Heating And Even Cooking On Both Lower Oven Racks
• Aqualift® Cleans Your Oven In Less Than An Hour Without Odors And At A Temperature Below 200°f
• The Oven's Slow Cook Function Provides Superb Slow Cooking Without Taking Up Valuable Counter Space
• 2 Dual Elements That Provides Multiple Cooking Surfaces That Allow You To Do More On Your Range
29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm
36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.31 inch(es) / 64.3 cm
• 27 3/4" (70.5 cm) Max. Depth With Handle
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) Overall Height (max.) With Leveling Legs Screwed In All The Way (range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 36" (91.4 cm) Cooktop Height (max.) With Leveling Legs Screwed In All The Way (range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) Width
• 25 5/16" (64.3 cm) Depth - Back Of Range To Front Of Cooktop (front Of Door And Drawer May Extend Further Forward Depending On Styling.)
Additional Warranty Information
• Limited 1-Year Parts and Labor
• Second Through Fifth Year Limited Warranty (Certain Component Parts Only - Labor Not Included)
This KitchenAid built-in bottom mount refrigerator with the Preserva® Food Care System features three technologies that work in concert to assure crisp produce and deliciously flavorful foods while helping to eliminate refrigerator odors. The ...
KitchenAid Architect® II 30" retractable downdraft ventilation system. This retractable ventilation system features a four-speed motor that exhausts 600 CFM to maintain a pleasant living environment during every cooking application – from simmering ...
This cooktop features an extremely powerful burner which provides precise, versatile control from 20,000 BTU to 1,300 BTU and in between on one burner along with an Even-Heat gas grill. KitchenAid commercial-style cooktops bring the tools of ...
This 30" KitchenAid single wall oven with Even-Heat™ thermal bake/broil cycles the bake and broil elements to maintain the perfect temperature for baking, broiling and roasting. It comes with the FIT System Guarantee allowing you to matching the ...