KitchenAid® 30-inch electric double oven provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to cook several dishes simultaneously, even at different temperatures. The appliance also features a 10-inch Even-Heat™ ultra element that delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Center Rear : 100 Watt
• Left Front : 2700/1950/1050 Watt
• Left Rear : 700 Watt
• Right Front : 3200 Watt
• Right Rear : 1200 Watt
Center rear: 6";
Left front: 12"/9"/6";
Left rear: 6";
Right front: 10";
Right Rear: 6".
Capacity (cu. ft.)
• Upper Oven: 2.5
• Lower Oven: 4.2
• Total: 6.7
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• 10" 3200-watt Ultra element accommodates high-temperature cooking methods like rapid boiling and searing
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
CERTIFICATIONS AND APROVALS
30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm
47.36 inch(es) / 120.3 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
26.14 inch(es) / 66.4 cm
• 35 3/4" ± 1/8" (90.8 cm ± 0.3 cm) cooktop height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• Model/serial/rating plates (located behind the control panel), (Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing from the front of the range.)
• 47 3/8" ± 1/8" (120.3 cm ± 0.3 cm) overall height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• 28 1/2" ± 1/4" (72.4 cm ± 0.6 cm) depth with handle
• 26 1/8" ± 1/8" (66.4 cm ± 0.3 cm) , (Excludes handle. Dimension given is from wall to front of oven door and will vary based on electric outlet receptacle installation.)
• 29 15/16 " ± 1/16" (76.0 cm ± 0.2 cm) width
This KitchenAid built-in dishwasher features 6 wash cycles, SatinGlide® max rails (upper rack), the Sani Rinse® option and the ProScrub® option. The filter-based wash system of this dishwasher combines exceptional cleaning and drying ...
KitchenAid® 36-inch wide standard depth french door refrigerator with interior dispenser. The 25 cu. ft. capacity refrigerator has a FreshChill™ temperature-controlled full-width pantry that lets you properly store foods by allowing you to manually ...
This high power, 1000-watt KitchenAid microwave oven features four sensor functions to assist you in the kitchen by automatically adjusting the time needed to cook, reheat or defrost without guesswork about power levels or cooking times. The ...
This KitchenAid® 36-inch under-the-cabinet kitchen hood features a 4-speed system, a 600 CFM/65K BTU threshold and perimeter ventilation. LED task lights, an electronic touch control with LED display and dishwasher safe grease filters ...
This 36" KitchenAid electric cooktop features Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn’t require a separate hood. A 10-inch Even-Heat™ Ultra element provides versatility for both high-and low-temperature cooking, and has multiple ...
This KitchenAid 30" double wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The temperature probe ...