KitchenAid® 30-inch electric double oven provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to cook several dishes simultaneously, even at different temperatures. The appliance also features a 10-inch Even-Heat™ ultra element that delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Stainless Steel
CERTIFICATIONS AND APROVALS
Capacity (cu. ft.)
• Upper Oven: 2.5
• Lower Oven: 4.2
• Total: 6.7
Number of Ovens
• Center Rear : 100 Watt
• Left Front : 2700/1950/1050 Watt
• Left Rear : 700 Watt
• Right Front : 3200 Watt
• Right Rear : 1200 Watt
Center rear: 6";
Left front: 12"/9"/6";
Left rear: 6";
Right front: 10";
Right Rear: 6".
Digital Temperature Control
• 10" 3200-watt Ultra element accommodates high-temperature cooking methods like rapid boiling and searing
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm
47.36 inch(es) / 120.3 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
26.14 inch(es) / 66.4 cm
• 35 3/4" ± 1/8" (90.8 cm ± 0.3 cm) cooktop height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• Model/serial/rating plates (located behind the control panel), (Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing from the front of the range.)
• 47 3/8" ± 1/8" (120.3 cm ± 0.3 cm) overall height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• 28 1/2" ± 1/4" (72.4 cm ± 0.6 cm) depth with handle
• 26 1/8" ± 1/8" (66.4 cm ± 0.3 cm) , (Excludes handle. Dimension given is from wall to front of oven door and will vary based on electric outlet receptacle installation.)
• 29 15/16 " ± 1/16" (76.0 cm ± 0.2 cm) width
This powerful front control dishwasher features the ProScrub™ Option, offering superior cleaning with 40 targeted spray jets. The jets make quick work of the most stubborn messes. It has a Third Level Rack that’s perfect for long, ...
This KitchenAid high power, convection 1200-watt microwave oven unlocks your culinary creativity with the power of a microwave, a convection oven and a broiling element. Furthermore, the Crispwave™ technology and crisper pan allows it to be ...
This 27" KitchenAid single wall oven with Even-Heat™ thermal bake/broil cycles the bake and broil elements to maintain the perfect temperature for baking, broiling and roasting. It comes with the FIT System Guarantee allowing you to ...