KitchenAid® 30-inch electric double oven provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to cook several dishes simultaneously, even at different temperatures. The appliance also features a 10-inch Even-Heat™ ultra element that delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Delivers consistent heat across the cooktop, including fast boils, precise simmering and exceptional melting.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Center Rear : 100 Watt
• Left Front : 2700/1950/1050 Watt
• Left Rear : 700 Watt
• Right Front : 3200 Watt
• Right Rear : 1200 Watt
Center rear: 6";
Left front: 12"/9"/6";
Left rear: 6";
Right front: 10";
Right Rear: 6".
Capacity (cu. ft.)
• Upper Oven: 2.5
• Lower Oven: 4.2
• Total: 6.7
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• 10" 3200-watt Ultra element accommodates high-temperature cooking methods like rapid boiling and searing
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm
47.36 inch(es) / 120.3 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
26.14 inch(es) / 66.4 cm
• 35 3/4" ± 1/8" (90.8 cm ± 0.3 cm) cooktop height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• Model/serial/rating plates (located behind the control panel), (Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing from the front of the range.)
• 47 3/8" ± 1/8" (120.3 cm ± 0.3 cm) overall height (minimum) with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• 28 1/2" ± 1/4" (72.4 cm ± 0.6 cm) depth with handle
• 26 1/8" ± 1/8" (66.4 cm ± 0.3 cm) , (Excludes handle. Dimension given is from wall to front of oven door and will vary based on electric outlet receptacle installation.)
• 29 15/16 " ± 1/16" (76.0 cm ± 0.2 cm) width
This beautifully KitchenAid designed top control dishwasher harnesses the power of the dynamic wash arms to provide complete water coverage and superior cleaning. The unique design has nine arms that directly spray water everywhere in the ...
This built-in KitchenAid bottom-mount refrigerator is as beautiful inside as it is outside. The Preserva® Food Care System features three technologies that work in concert to assure crisp produce and deliciously flavorful foods while helping ...
This KitchenAid high power, convection 1200-watt microwave oven unlocks your culinary creativity with the power of a microwave, a convection oven and a broiling element. Furthermore, the Crispwave™ technology and crisper pan allows it to be ...
With a 600 CFM blower motor, this vent performs well over cooking surfaces with outputs up to 108K BTUs. A stainless steel body and heavy-duty filters offer durability, while the under-the-cabinet configuration allows you to hide ductwork in the ...
A combination of style and functionality, this KitchenAid stainless cabinet beverage center features two temperature-controlled zones to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a special zone for whites and a separate ...
KitchenAid® 24'' wine cellar with a capacity of 46 bottles and a left-hand door swing. Featuring two temperature-controlled zones, SatinGlide® metal-front racks, UV-protected thermal glass door and auto-light interior LED light
This 30-inch cooktop features induction technology that uses electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat directly to your cookware without spreading the heat across the entire cooking surface. This superior responsiveness is available on four ...
This KitchenAid 30" double wall oven with Even-Heat™ true convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The temperature probe ...